Week 8: Those who wait
Time goes by so slowly for those who wait, sings Madonna.
- The day we could finally start our vaccination against Covid-19 was a happy day. It felt like we could see the end of the tunnel. That was June, and still too early to start making plans, but there was hope. The current situation in Europe is definitely not promising. As the number of cases is surging, and restrictions are back, it doesn't feel like life could be back to normal soon.
- The fastidious consequence is being in a state of constant wait, which I'm trying to fend off with my language studies, and by sticking to a routine.
- Mornings last week have been consistently grey, with no sign of change yet. I can't help but recalling all four seasons following one another — from sleet to sun — on an amusing Autumn day in London.
- Simone and I are among the many people that watched Zerocalcare's animated series Tear along the dotted line on Netflix. It's two hours of laughter and tears. Highly recommended.
- We're also watching Dexter — New Blood, and Deutschland 89.