The other day, I listened to a very interesting episode of UX Podcast.
Hosts Per Axbom and James Royal-Lawson discuss a couple of articles, one about button design and the other about UX sitemamps. You read the latter correctly. I read the article a few months ago and felt buffled.
I found their conclusions insightful and balanced.
🔗 Listen to the episode (on UX Podcast)
- Designing the perfect button by Domas Markevičius
- Can a Website Sitemap Create Better UX? UX Sitemap Guidelines by Kelly Breland
Enjoyed this article?
- Design, Digested 48 — Culture influences design, UX for older adults, bad use of AI
- Three articles I read last week and found either interesting and useful or worrying.
- Design, Digested 47 — Privacy, dreamhouses, the woman behind the author
- The illusion of privacy, Barbie dreamhouses, Eileen O’Shaughnessy, the benefits of desk research and more.
- Design, Digested 46 — The UX of Wise, alternatives to surveys, accessible numbers
- On this issue: How Wise compare against Revolut and Starling, the many ways to understand users, how to present numbers and data clearly.