Fujifilm cameras have an internal battery built to retain the settings. If left too long without the main battery inserted, it will empty, resetting the camera.
I didn’t find any information about how long the internal battery lasts, but the last time I used the camera was five months ago.
- Use the camera more, or keep it charged;
- Backup the settings.
Source: DP Review
- I deactivated my Instagram account. What now?
- If it sounds like a big deal, it’s because it is. For someone passionate about photography, deciding to break with one of the most popular social networks might seem counter-productive.
- Mirrorless camera vs DSLR. My experience in Edinburgh
- How switching from an entry-level Canon DSLR to a mirrorless camera changed my photography mindset.