Having already enjoyed Abby Covert’s How to Make Sense of Any Mess, I’m currently reading Stuck? Diagrams Help.
It’s turning out to be a valuable a valuable tool for my work and beyond.
Diagramming, like cooking, is more about what the cook does than what the recipe says. I can teach you about the elements and the steps to the process, I can even hand you a recipe, but you, dear reader, you do the diagramming.” Abby Covert
🔗 Read more about the book
Did you find this article useful?Buy me a coffee →
- Week 5: Changed
- On habits and changes. Absolutely not sponsored.
- Brilliant culture and design books I’m reading
- As a child, I always had books with me. I loved losing myself into good stories, to the point it hurt when they finished. In later years, my attention span became ridiculously short.
- Design community solidarity
- Design inspiration series. This week: design community solidarity, designing for belonging, equality and diversity, cross-cultural design and more.