Biased AI, phone addiction and social media manipulation
Time to take care of our digital lives.
All I read this week revolves around two main areas: how we can get absorbed into our phones and social media, and how AI and algorithms are supposed to be neutral but are a mirror to our society. It’s a loop that we might not even realise is there. Here’s what I share with you today:
- What would the future look like if algorithms that command our daily interactions were developed based on feminist values?
- Biased AI perpetuates racial injustice.
- Time to tidy up our digital waste.
- Your phone is designed to be addicting.
- Ten arguments for deleting your social media accounts right now.