Design, Digested might become a weekly appointment again, so I’ll go straight to the point.
Ever since my last email to you – and after reaching for my stash of yarn in the wake of a long hiatus – I wrote a short post about the story of how and why I started knitting.
The other news is that I have a now page. An idea by Derek Sivers, a now page tells what a person is focused on at this point in their life. It also tells of a person’s goals, which I highlighted for no other reason than to avoid losing sight of them. Visit my now page.
Design, Digested 40
On this issue:
- Tools for better thinking
- Digital ethics and moral theory explained
- Annotating designs for accessibility
- Web apps: why offering a low contrast mode makes you more accessible, not less
- Mac 30th anniversary icons
See you soon,
Enjoyed this newsletter?